Regularly Scheduled Maintenance Plans Available
It’s important to take care of your air conditioning unit so it lasts longer, works better, and helps you keep energy costs down. Regular air conditioner maintenance ensures efficient and reliable performance that will help your equipment last for years to come. When your conditioned air isn’t cold enough or is humid, it’s time to schedule air conditioner maintenance service.
Regular cleaning and maintenance saves money and extends the life of your heating and cooling equipment.
There are a few things homeowners can do to ensure their air conditioner keeps running as efficiently as possible all year long. Homeowners can easily do some of these things themselves, while other tasks should be left to a service professional.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Checklist
- Check for loose electric connections
- Lubricate motors and bearings
- Recharge refrigerant
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Remove brush and debris near the unit
- Clean the condenser coils every spring
- Replace HVAC Air Filters as recommended